Member Profile: The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC
Sector: Luxury Hotels
To continually strengthen its relationships with NUSACC members while providing them with impeccable, memorable and personalized service at the finest luxury hotel in Washington, DC.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC has recently completed a multi-million dollar redesign and is one of the city’s most refined luxury hotels. The hotel offers an urban retreat where guests can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Whether visiting the nation’s capital for business or pleasure, our Five-Diamond hotel in Washington, DC places you in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations, and exclusive amenities enhancing every moment of your stay.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC features:
- 300 elegantly appointed guest rooms including 33 hotel suites and 267 d eluxe rooms.
- The Ritz-Carlton Suite – the hotel’s largest luxury suite that features a master bedroom, spacious living room, formal dining room with adjacent pantry, one and a half marble bathrooms and an expansive outdoor terrace offering stunning panoramic city views of downtown Washington, DC.
- The Ritz-Carlton Club® Lounge – a peaceful exclusive retreat with daily food & beverage presentations, a dedicated concierge, access to Equinox Sports Club and butler service.
- An array of amenities and services catered to Arab clientele such as special menus, satellite television stations, staff members proficient in Arabic, and Arabic newspapers. For Muslim clientele the hotel also provides Qurans and prayer rugs.
- A convenient location within walking distance of Foggy Bottom Metro, Georgetown, Dupont Circle, Embassy Row, The White House, monuments and cultural attractions.
- Equinox Sports Club & Spa – a 100,000-square-foot luxury sports and fitness complex directly connected to the hotel.
- Two exceptional dining establishments – Westend Bistro and Quadrant Bar & Lounge.
- More than 16,000 square feet of stunning meeting space including a 10,586 square-foot luxury Grand Ballroom and several smaller conference rooms to create an inspiring environment for your meetings in Washington, DC.
- Individual “Technology Pods” featuring complimentary printing and internet services.
Visit us online at www.ritzcarlton.com.