The National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce (NUSACC) is the only business entity in the United States with official recognition conferred by the League of Arab States and the General Union of Arab Chambers of Commerce, Industry, and Agriculture.
NUSACC assists U.S. exporters to the Arab world with all their certification and legalization needs. When certifying commercial and legal documents, it is essential to have the correct documentations and authentications to ensure proper and timely processing of your documents. Errors in documentations are likely to cause costly delays. For commercial documents, such errors may also result in heavy fines as well as delays in clearing of goods and shipments at ports of entry.
NUSACC verifies that all necessary documents are complete and correct prior to submission to Arab Embassies and consulates and ensures conformity with regulations required by these embassies for exports shipped to the Arab World.
NUSACC enjoys close working relationship with the Arab Consulates in Washington, DC and across the United States and currently provides certification services to almost all Arab embassies in the United States.
- Certification fee for any commercial or legal documents (or copies of commercial or legal documents) is $35.00 per document. The Chamber accepts company checks or money orders only. Cash and personal checks are not accepted. Checks should be made payable to the National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce. If paying by money order or cashiers check, please include your company name, address, and telephone number on the check. Kindly ensure that the correct amount is enclosed with your documents to avoid delays.
- Embassy fees and charges vary by Embassy. Please contact the appropriate Embassy legalization office for current fees schedule.
- All documents should include a forwarding arrangements instruction sheet.
- Documents returned by Mail or Express Mail must include a stamped, self addressed return envelope.
- Documents retuned by courier services (FedEx or UPS), must include a fully completed air way bill including the following:
- Company name
- Contact name
- Company address
- Company phone number as "shipper."
- Company account number
- Please ensure that all appropriate boxes are checked and completed.
- Forwarding Documents to a consular or an embassy office by courier is provided upon request. Courier service from the Chamber to any Embassy/Consular office is offered for $15.00 per trip. Please note that documents forwarded to the Embassy of Qatar or the UAE require two trips.
- If you require that your documents be forwarded to a consular or an embassy office, please note that a check covering the Embassy/Consulate fees must be enclosed -- no documents will be forwarded to any embassy without a correct check to cover their fees. Please also enclose a prepaid self addressed envelop or a return courier waybill envelope in order for the Embassy/Consulate to return your documents to you.
With offices in New York, Houston, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C., NUSACC is able to provide certification services to most Arab Embassies and Consulates in the United States.
09:00am - 12:30pm Walk-ins
12:30pm - 13:30pm Closed for Lunch
13:30pm - 15:30pm Walk-ins
*9:30am - 16:30pm Deliveries & Pickups
*Except on holidays observed by NUSACC